The company MAJAR – MATZARIDIS BROS SA implements a Quality Management System according to the ISO 9001: 2015 standard, a fact that reflects the constant orientation of the company’s human resources, in the provision of high-quality services. The certification concerns the trading of electronic and communication equipment, electrical household appliances, car accessories and consumables.
According to the Quality Policy set by the Company’s Management, the company is committed to:
- Maintaining the quality of its services at a high level,
- Full coverage of customer requirements within the agreed deadlines and always in accordance with the defined terms,
- Ensuring satisfied customers and a good working atmosphere,
- The satisfaction of its staff,
- the compliance of its services with the applicable legislative and regulatory requirements.
The above is achieved through:
- The adoption of a Quality Management System in accordance with the International Standard ISO 9001: 2015, which applies to the entire company and to all activities that have an impact on the quality of its services and the satisfaction of its customers,
- The setting of targets and their regular monitoring during the reviews of the Management,
- The identification and allocation of all required resources to all parts of the company,
- The creation of a technologically modern and professionally suitable working environment,
- The continuous training and education of all its staff, in order to acquire quality awareness and specialization in its work.
The unceasing effort for continuous improvement of the services, processes and the Quality Management System is the main concern of the company and the philosophy of each of its executives. The company’s commitment to provide high quality services and to continuously improve the services offered through quality control processes and continuous market monitoring, guarantees efficiency and reliability in the provision of its services.